Monday, November 2, 2009

Stance & proportion











Waiting for steel for one of the other projects as well as running out of drive for the other, I commenced to mount the shocks and headlights to the 32. The commercial lights are 33 Ford and I also have some smaller SO-CAL headlights for a different look.
Friday night I tidied up the frame horns and actually lowered them down about 1/4" then on Saturday I started to mount the shocks. By Monday night I had the shocks on and the headlights mounted. The biggest thing is make sure everything is symetrical so it looks right for that perfect head on shot. Note the shock mounts were designed to look like the end of the dropped axle.
I ended up remaking the front spreader bar to try and give some balance. The Moon tank itself comes of an old Fuel Altered from the USA and will be left dents and all but also removeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment