Friday, November 20, 2009

Vintage Midgets & Hot Rod Breakfast






Well I havent posted anything on here cos I havent felt like it. Really, I had an infection in my elbow so only just the end of this week did it all come right.

Last weekend was the Radio Hauraki Night of Legends at Western Springs Speedway in Auckland where about thirty or so Vintage Midgets were on display as well as going for a "chug" around the track. By far my favorites were Gordon McIssac's Number 9 and also Roger Elliot's Number 76 Kurtis Kraft.

The next day was the monthly Rodders Breakfast by Mid West Street Rods at BP Autobahn, Dairyflat off the Northern Motorway. About a 100 cars headed to Dellamura's and KeyWest Fabrication - by far my favorite cars of the day was Steve Dally's 33 Tudor and Steve Foster's 33 Coupe

A great weekend to be had followed by a week of rest for my arm. This weekend is the Stragglers Charity Show in Cambridge that has around 500 cars. Should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment