Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fabrication Progress






After the problems I had with my arm, I am about a month behind on the fabrication work I do. I have sold my T now and that leaves my 32 roadster to build. But I also have a Model A roadster and a Deuce Tudor build on the go.

Deuce Tudor progress - fitted trans mount that I fabricated to look like it was a stamped piece - awaiting actual engine and other components.

Model A roadster chassis - steel to be folded has been ordered to make the centre crossmember and I mocked up the block and gearbox and then ran wide mask tape where the general layout of the cross member will go.

My 32 - lowered the headlights, worked out a way to mount the steering box, fitted the 5 gauge Stewart Warner dash insert, getting the body ready for some fibreglass work and started to make the frame for the new decklid as well as worked out a way to fit a cowl vent in.

No comments:

Post a Comment