Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas/New Year Progress






Due to my arm giving me grief earlier in the year - I got quite a way behind with progress down stairs with my own 32 roadster, and the two jobs I have - a 28 roadster and 32 Tudor build.
My T went just before Christmas Eve to its new owner and the cool thing there is that they plan to carry on the build as I intended! I was able to get the Tudor's BB Chev and Turbo 400 trans mounted and while I waited for more steel to arrive for the Model A chassis job, I worked on my 32.
After Christmas I had the roadster body attached to its inner steel structure for the final time and then I completed some steel work in the cowl area in order to hang the doors and make the door frames.
Then just a few days prior to New Years I have been able to make the rear chassis kick up's for the Model A project.
I can now guilt free go away for a few days content with what I have achieved and think of the next few stages for each car.

No comments:

Post a Comment