Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Am I mad - two projects?






Its crazy to build two cars at a time - thats what everyone tells me anyway. I had mentioned to Squeak Bell (great bloke by the way) that I was looking for an early T body as I had always liked the Multi Aldrich and Isky T roadsters. As always timing is never perfect when you stumble onto these things but it appears that it has a bunch of history and I ended up "having" to buy it. Check out this link here: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374603

Anyway, I had no intention to build this car until I confirmed more of its history and also once I had finished the '32. Then I started talking to TJ about his project and we did a deal where I ended up with all the running gear - I built a chassis and started to build the T. Then the '32 body came up so I jumped back on to that and then I have decided that its not too much work to get the T running. It has also appeared on Mark Morton's Hop Up website: http://www.hopupmag.com/index.php?/weblog/article/C5/

The lower shot is the actual body I started with and the other shots are what has influenced the build

No comments:

Post a Comment