Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A new start in blog rodding


Hi, this is a new start to my blogging so that anyone I know or that is interested can keep up with what I am doing here in New Zealand. The next few posts will be a bit of what we have done lately and and what I have been working on.
The pic I have uploaded here is what I have been working on lately - a '22 T Roadster and also my dream '32 Ford Roadster. I will follow on with specific posts of each - I am also doing a couple of other jobs for other guys and would like to do a lot more of that. Its been hectic lately as the 500th Issue of the NZ Hot Rod Magazine came out last week and leading up to that has been incredible. It was our biggest ever issue and already there has been fantastic feedback. As I attend events for NZHRM I will post a few pics up for all to see as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment